The RS3002 series is a set of low power high voltage regulators implemented in CMOS technology. It can operate from 2.5V to 36V. Which can provide 150mA output current. The device allows input voltage as high as 36V.
The RS3002 series is available in several fixed output voltages. CMOS technology ensures low dropout voltage and ultralow quiescent current.
The RS3002 is available in Green SOT23-5 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• Ultralow Quiescent Current IQ:
2.5µA Typical at Light Loads
5µA Maximum at Light Loads
• Low Dropout Voltage
• Low Temperature Coefficient
• High Input Voltage (up to 36V)
• Output Voltage Accuracy:
±2.5% (Max at 25℃ )
±1.0% (Class A Max at 25℃ )
• Fixed 1.8V、 3.0V、 3.3V、 3.6V and 5.0V Output Voltage
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
• Micro SIZE PACKAGES: SOT23-5
• Audio/Video Equipment
• Battery-Powered Equipment
• Laptop, Palmtops, Notebook Computers