The RS2259B is a bidirectional 4-channel single-pole single-throw (SPST) analog switch, which is designed to operate from 1.8V to 5.5V.
The RS2259B device can handle both analog and digital signals. It features bandwidth(30MHz) and low on-resistance (0.6Ω TYP). Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.
• Bandwidth: 30MHz
• High Speed, Typically 50ns
• Supply Range: +1.8V to +5.5V
• Low ON-State Resistance, 0.6Ω(TYP)
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Rail-to-Rail Operation
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C