The RS331 and RS393 is the single and dual comparator version, the RS339 is quad comparator version, and both are open-drain output comparators for maximum flexibility. It can operate from 1.8V to 5.5V, and have low power consuming 50μA (TYP) per channel.
The RS331, RS393 and RS339 are the most costeffective solutions for applications where low voltage operation, low power and space saving are the primary specifications in circuit design for portable consumer products.
The RS331, RS393 and RS339 are available in Green SOT23-5, SOIC-8, SOIC-14 and TSSOP-14 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of - 40°C to +125°C.
• Supply Range: +1.8V to +5.5V
• Low Supply Current 50μA (TYP) per channel at VS = 5V
• Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Low Output Saturation Voltage 150mV Typical
• Open-Drain Output for Maximum Flexibility
• SPECIFIED UP TO +85°C
• Micro SIZE PACKAGES: SOT23-5
• Hysteresis Comparators
• Window Comparators
• Industrial Equipment
• Test and Measurement