The RS8905 offers a wide supply range, It is a dual low power comparator with a typical power supply current of 400nA (per channel), and rail-to-rail inputs. All of these features come in industrystandard and extremely small packages, making this device an excellent choice for low-voltage and lowpower applications for portable electronics and industrial systems.
Featuring a push-pull output stage, the RS8905 allows for operation with absolute minimum power consumption when driving any capacitive or resistive load.
The devices are ideal for system monitoring, include tablets, portable medical, smart phones. The RS8905 is specified at the full temperature range of −40°C to +125°C under single power supplies of 1.4V to 5.5V.
• Low supply current 400nA (TYP) at VS = 1.4V
• Low input offset voltage: Vos(max) = 5mV
• Rail-to-Rail Input and output
• SUPPLY RANGE: +1.4V to +5.5V
• SPECIFIED UP TO +125°C
• MicroSIZE PACKAGES: SOIC-8(SOP8), MSOP-8
• OVERVOLTAGE AND UNDERVOLTAGE DETECTION
• OVERCURRENT DETECTION
• SYSTEM MONITORING
• BATTERY POWERED SYSTEM