The RS2101 is a low on-resistance, single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch that is designed to operate from1.8 V to 5.5 V.
The RS2101 device can handle both analog and digital signals. It features fast switching speeds (tON = 29ns, tOFF = 17ns) and low on-resistance (2.4Ω TYP).
These features make this device suitable for a wide variety of portable applications including cell phones, audio devices, and instrumentation.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-toanalog conversion systems.
• -3dB Bandwidth: 120MHz
• High Speed, Typically 29ns
• Supply Range: +1.8V to +5.5V
• Low ON-State Resistance, 2.4Ω(TYP)
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Rail-to-Rail Operation
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• MicroSIZE PACKAGE: SOT363(SC70-6)
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
• Wearable Devices
• Battery-Operated Equipment
• Signal Gating, Chopping, Modulation or Demodulation (Modem)
• Portable Computing
• Cell Phones