The RS8501,RS8502,RS8504,RS8503(dual version &shutdown)series of CMOS operational amplifiers use auto-zero techniques to simultaneously provide very low offset voltage (200μV max) and near-zero drift over time and temperature. This family of amplifiers has ultralow noise, offset and power.
This miniature, high-precision operational amplifiers offset high input impedance and rail-to-rail input and rail-to-rail output swing. With high gain-bandwidth product of 15KHz and slew rate of 10V/ms. Single or dual supplies as low as +2.5V(±1.25V) and up to +5.5V (±2.75V) may be used.
The RS8501/RS8502/RS8504/RS8503(dual version with shutdown) are specified for the extended industrial and automotive temperature range (-40°C to 125°C). The RS8501 single amplifier is available in 8-lead MSOP8 and 8-lead SOIC packages, The RS8502 dual amplifier is available in 8-lead SOIC and 8-lead TSSOP narrow surface mount packages, The RS8503(dual version with shutdown) comes in Micro-SIZE MSOP-10. The RS8504 quad is available in 14-lead SOIC and 14-lead narrow TSSOP packages.
• Low Offset Voltage: 20uV
• Input Offset Drift: 0.05μV/°C
• Gain Bandwidth Product: 15KHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
• High Gain, CMRR, PSRR:110dB
• Slew Rate: 10V/ms
• Low Power Consumption: 25μA (TYP RS8504)
• Overload Recovery Time:150us
• Low Supply Voltage: +2.5 V to +5.5 V
• No External Capacitors Required
• Extended Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
• Temperature Sensors
• Medical/Industrial Instrumentation
• Pressure Sensors
• Battery-Powered Instrumentation
• Active Filtering
• Weight Scale Sensor
• Strain Gage Amplifiers
• Power Converter/Inverter